New Pupil/Parent Information
Welcome to Amherst School's New Pupil / Parent Information page.
We have tried to cover every aspect of starting school at Amherst School.
To be fully informed - please make sure you read and complete the following:
1. Read/print the Parent Handbook (Found on the blue menu to the right)
- This contains important information about how the school operates. It is vital that you read it.
2. Complete the Enrolment Form (Found on the blue menu to the right)
3. Complete the Amherst Junior Football Club Form, if you are interested (Found on the blue menu to the right)
4. Register on the PTA EVENTS website to place orders for Team Amherst hoodie and water bottles.
- Click here - PTA Events Website
5. For your information we have a link to our Home School Agreement (Found on the blue menu to the right)
- A copy of this will be included in your child's school planner ready to be signed by your child and yourself once they start school.
6. Read the 'When I start at Amherst School' (Found at the bottom of the page)
We really look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in the office.
The Amherst School Office