Useful weblinks for further guidance and support:
- Digital Parenting - https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/digital-parenting
- Internet Matters - Designed for parents - https://www.internetmatters.org
- Safer internet centre parents guide - https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-centre/parents-and-carers
- O2 and NSPCC - http://www.o2.co.uk/help/nspcc
- Helpline for parents, for technical queries - 0808 800 5002 http://www.o2.co.uk/help/nspcc/helpline
- Share aware for children and adults - https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/share-aware
- Net Aware for parents – a guide to apps their children may be using - https://www.net-aware.org.uk
- Think u know for parents - https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents
Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online?
- Make a report to one of CEOP's Child Protection Advisors by clicking the button below.